Winters or summers, whatever the season is, tanning has always been a big skin problem for our healthy and sensitive skin, especially in summer. Our skin contains melanin, which increases due to UV ultra violet) sun rays, when our skin is overexposed to sunlight. Most of the people care for face but completely ignore hands, neck; legs etc, and pay equal attention to all skin areas. Tanning is generally caused when our skin is overexposed to sunlight.
Darkened skin due to sun tan can be quite embarrassing, particularly when the dual skin shades are easily visible. Sun tan can cause acne or pimple and premature aging signs such as wrinkles. There are many natural home remedies are available for tan removal on face, hands and neck area that are very easy than you thought. You can’t get rid of its effect overnight. But it can be minimized in 1-2 weeks by using these kitchen remedies for suntan.Apply these natural homemade face masks regularly to remove sun tan from facial skin, hands, neck, feet etc naturally and it lightens sun tan and restores lighter complexion.
1. Lemon Juice
MAGICAL HOME REMEDIESLemon has natural bleaching properties and vitamin C which lightens our tanned skin. Lemon is known as a natural exfoliant for tanned skin as the citric acid removes dead skin cells. This results in a fair complexion when used regularly.
1. Take 3 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and add 8-9 glycerin drops in it, apply this mixture directly on the tanned skin for example face, arms, around neck areas, feet etc. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse off with normal water. Then apply 1 teaspoon of honey on the affected areas to moisturize the skin.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar in 2-3 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, dissolve the sugar completely in lemon juice and apply this mixture on affected areas for 20-30 minutes, wash off with normal water. Do this every day or 3-4 times a week.
3. Take 3 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, add 1 tablespoon of rose water and 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice, mix them well and apply on the tanned skin for 20-30 minutes. Repeat this daily for fast lightening effects. Citric acid from lemon removes sun tan and rose water; cucumber juice gives you cooling effects in summer.
1. Curd contains lots of vitamin C, and also soothes our tanned skin naturally. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in 3 tablespoon of curd, and apply this mixture on affected areas for 20-30 minutes. Rinse off with normal water. Do this 4-5 times a week.
2. Take 3 tablespoon of curd; add 1 tablespoon of fresh tomato pulp or juice and 1 tablespoon of multani mitti. Mix all these ingredients properly and make smooth paste of it. Apply this paste over face, around neck and arms for 20-25 minutes, rinse off with normal water.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour/besan in 3 tablespoon of curd, also add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mix well to make fine paste. Apply this mixture on affected areas for 20-30 minutes wash off with normal water.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 3 tablespoon of curd and a pinch of turmeric. Apply this mixture over face, arms, around neck. Leave it for 20 minutes, and then wash off.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera helps to relieve sunburn and fades sun tan naturally. It is an outstanding natural healer. It also helps cleanse and nourish our skin in all seasons.
1. Extract 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera juice or gel from plant, add 1 tablespoon of honey in it, mix well and spread this mixture on affected areas for 30 minutes, wash away with cool water.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera gel or juice with 1 teaspoon of rose water and 4 drops of glycerin. Apply this mixture on tanned skin before going to bed, next morning rinse off with cool water. Repeat this 3-4 times a week.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera juice/gel with 1 tablespoon of fresh cucumber juice, apply on the tanned skin, wait for 20 minutes, and then wash off with water.
4. Smash ½ fully ripe banana. Add 1 tablespoon of banana paste in 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera juice/gel. Apply on affected areas for 30 minutes.
Potato is known as outstanding natural bleaching agent, which lightens our tanned skin, dark spots, acne pimples marks, dark circle around neck and arms.
1. Grate 1 medium/big size potato, or blend it in mixer grinder to squeeze juice from it. Apply this potato juice directly on the face, around neck area, arms, feet and elbows. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off. Repeat this daily for few weeks to see visible difference in skin complexion.
2. Add 3 tablespoon of fresh potato juice or pulp in 1 tablespoon of multani mitti or lentil flour, also add few drops of rose water if necessary to make smooth paste. Use this mixture as face mask for 30 minutes, and then rinse off with normal water. Do this 3-4 times a week.
3. Mix 1-2 tablespoon of fresh lemon or tomato juice/pulp in 2 tablespoon of fresh potato juice or pulp, add some milk or rose water or curd and make thick smooth paste. Apply this paste on affected area for 20-30 minutes.
4. Tale two slices of peeled potato and gently rub it’s moist/juice on the tanned skin for few minutes and leave it for more 15-20 minutes, then rinse off. Rub on face in circular and upward direction, this will reduce the darkness of the skin, dark spots, wrinkles, dark eye circles and improves the blood circulation in facial skin.
Source : medicineacnenaturally.blogspot.com/2014/03/magical-home-remedies-for-removal-of-sun-tan.html